Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st.


A new month has brought the sunshine. Since my summer is now half way over I have decided to get serious about my to do list.

Books: Pride and Prejudice, Redeeming love, Eat Pray Love, Catch 22, all 7 Harry Potters
or now, when I finish these trust me I have another list)

Movies: All the Harry Potters (perhaps a marathon), Top Gun, Chocolat, Up and Away,

Music to buy:Lee Brice - Love like Crazy, LadyA -American Honey, Miranda Lambert -House that built me, Ke$ha - Tik Tok, I make them good girls go bad.
Things: Put all pictures on Hard drive, make 5 photo books (Freshman yr, freshmen summer, sophomore year, sophomore summer, Junior year), do a week in photos book,
Misc. journal more, budget better, eat healthier, daily devotions
Personal goals: lose weight - to be heathier, get on a better schedule, change my line of thinking
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment