Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Taste of me....

1st Edition:

Hello lovelies,
well this is my first official post like this...just a weekly look into my life. Not sure if you care to have a peek into my life, but I felt like that's what my blog was missing. Anyhow, as of yesterday it is officially only one week until I turn 21!!! Kind of stoked about that. Birthday plans are well underway. As well, December is officially here tomorrow, which just happens to be the best month ever. Christmas decorations, the smell of firewood burning and fresh baked cookies in the oven. It is truly amazing. As well only 18 days until I am officially done with school forever. Things with roommates have settled, we are now looking forward to the future with hopeful anticipation instead of feeling trapped by the state of limbo. Our new roommates have been sorted out, and I am soo blessed, God has provided two wonderful women for our apartment for when my roommates leave, which is a Godsend quite literally because that means I am not kicked out of my apartment. And now it is onto job hunting for a second job for the spring semester. Much prayer is going into this effort. Ok, well that is all for now. Feedback on this new weekly post would be much appreciated!
xoxo
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment