Monday, August 30, 2010

I feel like you need to hear this...

Hello Everyone...
I feel like I need to say this to the blog-o-sphere.... I have been ridiculously busy for the past two weeks... but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about you. If you have been following me for a while, or you know me personally you know that this year I am a student leader, part of SBIC...or spring break in the city. Part of my responsibility for that is that I have to take part in leadership training. That took place the past 10days. And along with that I was moving into my apartment, working part time, doing a wedding for TOAST and having car issues. So, I apologize for my absence, I tried to keep some series going... like the grates and the quotes, but I am sorry. And I truly did miss posting. Also during that time I went and saw Eat,Pray,Love and Inception. Two wonderful movies. Inception was particularly awesome!!! I saw it with new friends and that made it sooo much better. Plus, for those of you who don't know I have really weird dreaming abilities, so I thought the movie was exceptional. Anyways, I just wanted to give a brief update. Hope all is well for those of you out there.
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment