Sunday, October 3, 2010

excerpt from my life


Currently I feel like running is all I can do to keep up with my life lately. I think i have had maybe a total of 4 days to myself in the past 2mos. Life is crazy, two jobs, and school full time is kind of insane. But a good insane, along with SBIC, softball, church, and my added on urban issues class(for fun) some weeks are kind of a blur... But soo good too! I did my first wedding on my own, and it was amazing! I love weddings, they are my favorite. I had a week of working, 25pages due, 2 tests and classes, when I made it through that I thought that was the worst of it. But then I got into a car accident, not a big one, but it was just annoying. Things have slowed a little, not much, but its still an exciting time in my life. I'm a senior, I have 2mos and 2 weeks until I am offically done with college. Our Toast store has opened and we are officially working in a real office, its amazing! And all around I am supported by some of the most wonderful people, friends, family, co-workers, roommates, I feel so loved. It has been a crazy/insane/emotional/hectic/chaotic/frenzied/loving/very full 2months. There is my life in about a paragraph. sorry this blog has become a little perfunctory. I will try to work on that.
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment