Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life check-up

Hey guys,
So... my lack of sleep, and non-stop, stress filled schedule has finally caught up with me. I have laryngitis, or so I was told when i was kicked out of dance class to go to the health center. I have not had a voice for the past 3 days and it has been such a pain. If you know me at all, you know I LOVE to talk. So I have been forced to bed by teachers and bosses. I just had a big bowl of chicken soup from Little Alex's (as recommended by the school nurse) and currently I am doing homework while laying on the couch. This is one of life's little wake-up calls that yes i do in fact need sleep, and taking care of myself is important. Just wanted to let you all know. Hopefully I will be better soon, I can only be down for so long.

xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment