Monday, October 18, 2010

The Urban Initiative....

So... it crossed my mind tonight, that I haven't informed you of something that is a really big part of my life... its called The Urban Initiative, here is where you can find us. We used to be called Spring Break in the City, we felt like we were being called to make some big changes this year, and the name was just the beginning. We are an organization that goes into urban areas ans we just show God's love and we just go alongside the people there, and just do what we can for them. At the same time, we are exposing students at our college to the inner workings of what urban areas look like. This organization is incredible. I love it, and stand behind it. I just wanted to let you all know, and show you where you can find our organization!!!

xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment