Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PS... there's reason to celebrate!!!

(she's the one on the left, and yes, thats me on the right)

My bestest friend in the whole wide world turned 21 today!!!! She will probably never read this, but I wanted to post it anyways. I am so thankful to have her in my life. She is the voice of reason, the girl i can be silly with, serious, goofy, quiet, loud and fun with. She listens to all my problems, and I listen to all of hers. We have known each other since we were 3 years old, we were destined to be best friends, because without our parents knowing it they moved us from one school to another and both planned on sending us to a different school, but we still would have been there together. Anyways, she is the one woman in this world that I can tell absolutely anything to and I know she will never judge me, laugh at me or scold me, she will simply listen, say her peace, and love me. I love her so much, and I am so happy that she is my best friend. I hope that she has the most amazing 21st birthday in the world because she deserves it.
Happy 21st Birthday Alyssa!!!
xoxo
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment